Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hat making season!

I'M BACK!  Although it is going to be 80 degrees here tomorrow, the brief moment of fall weather provided enough inspiration for me to get back to sewing...yay!  Sewing hats specifically...lots of different styles of hats.  Felted wool sweaters, fleece and thread in hand- I went to town.  Dinosaur hats, hello kitty hats, animal hats etc.  Wow.  Now, what to do with these hats?  Take them to the playground for an impromptu modeling session (not a very cooperative one).  I really need a better way to photograph these for my shop.  Yikes.  Enjoy the cuties I did get though!  My absolute favorite is obviously the recycled sweater hat with the pink fleece ears- so sweet!  I am so excited about it that I have already started on a fox version...will post soon!


1 comment: