Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let's get to know each other

Hi, I'm Jewel.  Writer of this so called blog Small Seams.  I have spent countless hours pouring over blogs online, starting my own blogs (that never got past a few posts!) and obsessively following crafters in the blogosphere.  I figured it was time for me to make my own contribution and join the online community I have spent so much time in.  I am a mom with two beautiful little girls.  I am a librarian, currently working in academia,  recently leaving work in a busy public library.  I am a crafter.  That is an understatement.  I sew, crochet, knit and experiment with other methods of creating.  This makes my craft room a cluttered mess, my reciepts from craft and fabric stores embarassing and the number of projects going on at any given time far too numerous!  I think anyone who takes the time to read this blog can understand.  I am always thinking of what to make or do next, the list of projects always swirling in my head.  This is because of all of the great blogs out there, the free tutorials, the social networking available for us to share ideas.  I hope to use this forum as a place to share ideas and a little part of my life with my readers.  I guess when/if I have readers that is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment