Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Owl Sweater

I did it!  I actually knit an entire sweater, with long sleeves and everything.  Now, I have knit and crocheted sweaters before, but have always chosen patterns with no sleeves or short sleeves, and cardigans or vests.  I have always shyed away from the full sweater...but not anymore.  Maybe I should make an adult size next- do I have the patience for it?  Would an adult woman look silly with a row of owls stretched across her chest? 
This was a pretty quick project,  all I have to do is add the button eyes and I am done.  yay!  The question now is- will Isabel wear it?  Or at least try it on for me to take a picture?  We will see...
Awesome pattern is available for purchase on ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owlet-2

No comments:

Post a Comment