Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Struggling...

So, 2 days into this blog and I am already struggling to come up with a post.  Not because I am short on ideas, rather short on energy.  I am fighting an awful cold.  The kind of cold that makes you break out into a cold sweat all day- nice.  Ever since my older daughter started school last week my time to sew has been almost nill...the little one doesn't have anyone to play with and walks around the house asking for her sister all day- so sad.  I worked until late last night and woke up this morning totally unmotivated. 

My goals for today are to finish the corduroy dress I started and get my daughter to model it...hmm.  Will it happen?  For now I am focusing on getting my blog claimed at technorati.  Here we go Z3D5BK6UA5FS  There I did it- now recognize me technorati so I can be legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment